Today I go searching for thrift clothes in Amsterdam! In this episode I'll take you with me on a thrifting trip to a chain of thrift stores here in Amsterdam called Rataplan and later I'll show you a haulternative with second hand clothes with all my beautiful finds! A haulternative is an alternative take to a normal haul which promotes sustainable fashion. This video is part of a 12 episode series (one each month) where with a budget of 50 euros per month I go looking for second hand/used/preloved clothes in Amsterdam (where I live at the moment). This is my second video and the quality needs some improvement but I am working on it so thank you for your patience! In the meanwhile, any feedback is welcome :-) Instagram:
Facebook page: I Am Water
Sito Web:
Music:
First track
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Title: Tan Bo Mi
Author: TheJaggerlax
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Second track
Still Awake by Ghostrifter Official
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream:
Music promoted by Audio Library

0 Comments