Advertisement

MY LAZY WAY OF DRAWING HANDS | Filling a Spread in My Sketchbook

MY LAZY WAY OF DRAWING HANDS | Filling a Spread in My Sketchbook So I sat down today to film a spread in my sketchbook. I get a lot of questions about how I draw hands. So I thought I could draw some of those. This is by no means a tutorial. It chronicles how I draw them, yes, but that includes the things I do right and the things I do wrong. Just keep that in mind. Now, let's draw together!

► SUPPLIES USED:
Mechanical Pencil 0.5, 2b
illo Sketchbook:
Copic Sketch Markers:
Fineliners 0.5


♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,lazy artist,hands,how I draw hands,not a tutorial,just documenting my process,okay,sketchbook,drawing in my sketchbook,filling a spread in my sketchbook,FASIMS,illo sketchbook,videos to draw along with,videos to watch while drawing,draw with me,art videos,pencils,pens,markers,copic,mechancial pencil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments