Advertisement

KINGDOM HEARTS III - Cut World [The Mysterious Tower]

KINGDOM HEARTS III - Cut World [The Mysterious Tower] ⭐️ Hi there! ⭐️

I wanted to do something special to end this year so here's my little surprise, this time I'll be covering the cut world "The Mysterious Tower". No one would have ever told us how much we would have miss this world after seeing it in the game trailers!

This world was cut at some point during the game's development, it's little and there wouldn't be too much to do appart from fighting a few enemies, picking a few chests and talk with Yen Sid. However it would be real pleasure to explore this beautiful place with the new game engine, so now you can get the idea of how it is (more or less).

If you love my work I'd be so grateful if you please could support me by suscribing to my channel or sharing my videos, this required many hours of research and editing. Thank you!

⚠️ The transition between the two rooms was made by me in order to recreate how it would feel if we had this world in our games.

Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe! 💙

13th Vessel~

☑️ Twitter:
✔️Donations:

#KINGDOMHEARTSIII #CutWorld #MysteriousTower #PS4 #SquareEnix #Disney #OutofBounds #Secret #OutofMap #Hacking #Camera #Mod #Hack #YenSid #Tower #Cutscene

kingdom,Hearts,Out,of,Bounds,hidden rooms,rooms,room,hidden,secret,secrets,areas,area,Twilight,Town,Tetsuya Nomura,Yoko Shimomura,KH3,Kingdom Hearts 3,Kingdom Hearts III,KH III,Final Mix,Square Enix,Sora,Donald,Goofy,Riku,Kairi,Xehanort,Mickey,PS4,PS4 HD,Gameplay,Cheats,Mods,Hacks,Hacking,Modding,Camera,Ansem,Xemnas,Boundaries,Cut World,Unused World,World,Cut,YenSid Tower,Sorcerer's Tower,Apprentice,Fantasia,Guardians,The Mysterious Tower,Mysterious,Tower,

Post a Comment

0 Comments