Advertisement

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS 😱 INSANE ROCK PAPER STAT vs CapGunTom (FIFA 20)

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS 😱 INSANE ROCK PAPER STAT vs CapGunTom (FIFA 20) Can we smash 1500 likes for this INSANE EPISODE of Rock Paper Stat!? :)
Follow me on Instagram -
FIFA 20 coins, use code "OAKEL":

Follow me on Instagram -
Follow my Facebook page for livestreams:
Follow my Twitter -

Tom -

In this video myself and my opponent Jack, will be playing some FIFA 20 ROCK PAPER STAT, we have a load of packs so fingers crossed we can pack some huge players! In today's episode we pack a load of informs and walkouts!

RULES:

First to 10 points wins (must win by 2 points)

Can use any player from the pack (no goalkeepers)

3x lifelines

If a tie occurs points will stack

If you've not subscribed already, why not hit the red button, it's FREE!

#FIFA20PACKS #FIFA20ROCKPAPERSTAT #FIFA20PACKOPENING

Family friendly content, no swearing.

Thanks for watching,

Oakley

TOTGS ROCK PAPER STAT,TOTGS MERTENS FIFA 20,TOTGS MERTENS IN A PACK FIFA 20,CAPGUNTOM TOTGS PACK,TOTGS PACK CAPGUNTOM,CAPGUNTOM PACKS FIFA 20,OAKELFISH ROCK PAPER STAT,OAKELFISH TOTGS WALKOUT,ROCK PAPER STAT FIFA 20,FIFA 20 PACKS,FIFA 20 DISCARD PACKS,FIFA 20 TOTGS DISCARD PACKS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments