Advertisement

GETTING THINGS DONE + MY NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE! VLOGMAS DAY 12

GETTING THINGS DONE + MY NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE! VLOGMAS DAY 12 HAPPY VLOGMAS 2019! From here until December 25th. (aka Christmas) I will be uploading a new vlog everyday. I hope you enjoy.. grab your snacks!

- December 12th, 2019.

MY MAIN CHANNEL:

LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Twitter: @juicyyyyjas
Instagram: @juicyjasoffical
Snapchat: @juicyyyjas
Facebook:

GIVEAWAY RULES / I will be picking 1 of you to win a box of makeup

1. SUBSCRIBE to this channel
2. Comment down below anything you want. One comment only, also along with your comment leave me an IG or email where I can contact you incase you are the winner
3. I'll message the winners in 24 hours on 12/15

Please do not message me about this giveaway - everyone has an equal chance of winning. Thank you all for your support, happy holidays xo

SKINCARE MENTIONED:

- Microfiber Makeup remover cloths
- Vanity Planet Facial Cleansing System
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
- Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser
- Quinns Unscented Witch Hazel
- Drunk Elephant Night Serum
- Drunk Elephant Luxury Facial Oil
- ELF Hello Hydration Face Cream
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Briogeo Castor Oil

-------------------------------------------------

CAMERA I USE FOR VLOGS: Canon G7X Mark III
Music:
Intro/Outro Vlogmas Song: Tomorrow It Is Christmas By Loving Caliber Feat. Mia Niles

For business inquiries: juicyyyyjas@yahoo.com

My PO BOX --

Jasmine
PO BOX 92
Birdsboro, PA 19508

Thank you all for everything ♡

XO,

Jasmine | JuicyJas ♡

vlogs,daily vlogs,real life vlogs,follow me around vlogs,follow me around,

Post a Comment

0 Comments