Advertisement

Dyno testing the Unitronic 4' Intake System VS the Integrated Engineering Intake System - Audi RS3

Dyno testing the Unitronic 4' Intake System VS the Integrated Engineering Intake System - Audi RS3 Unitronic finally released their long awaited 4" intake system for the Audi RS3. I got my hands on one as soon as I possibly could. I then went straight to Evolution Auto Performance to have a dyno comparison done to see which system makes more power. I was thrilled with the results and am very happy with yet another Unitronic purchase for my RS3. Here are the links to both the intake and the turbo inlet that I have previously compared and tested:





Here is a link to the video of the dyno comparison I did of the Unitronic 4" Turbo Inlet:



Please subscribe, like and share!!! Leave your thoughts, questions and comments below!

Thanks for watching!!!

Website:

Instagram:

Facebook:

For business inquires please contact me at adam@vancityaudi.com

#vancityaudi #audirs3 #unitronic

audi,audi rs3,rs3,iroz,iroz motorsport,unitronic,apr,custom code,eurocharged,034 motorsport,integrated engineering,drag racing,drag race,1/4 mile,quarter mile,united motorsport,audi a3,audi s3,a3,s3,VAG,E85,ethanol,malaka,malaka motorsport,1320,1320 racing,wheels,0-60,0-100,race,racing,tuning,revo,vancouver,vancity,mission,vlog,stage 2,stock turbo,ims,street race,dragy,ecc,east coast euro,034,60 - 130,100 - 200,big turbo,hybrid turbo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments