Advertisement

Short Time-Lapse from today using my Nikon - Trippy Skies as always

Short Time-Lapse from today using my Nikon - Trippy Skies as always Different perspective for a change. Set up my Nikon to capture the sky in a little more clarity. I have too much stuff to properly go through. The image that has been painted in my head simply from studying my vast growing collection. Is that without a doubt some shady shit is going on in our skies. Past that I'd just be speculating. Aspects seem to random to be manufactured. Other aspects are too organized & similar to be random natural occurrences. It's most definitely a mix of the two. A real phenomenon coming from space & advanced technology actively cloaking it & playing damage control. I see the same shapes over & over. I've figured out what is tech & what is the natural phenomenon they're obfuscating. The spheres are the wild card. They seem to create gravity waves in the atmosphere in front of them, then rippling away. They have long swooping tails which cut across the sky. Even against the direction of the normal cloud traffic. They're attracted to Earths energy points. They slow down when they pass near one. I have one of these points behind my neighbors metal barn in the camera view. They always attract to that spot in every one of my videos aimed to the South.

alien skies,sky anomalies,wormwoods,sky seeds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments