Advertisement

SECOND TRIMESTER UPDATE | How I am REALLY feeling after surgery...

SECOND TRIMESTER UPDATE | How I am REALLY feeling after surgery... Hey friends, welcome back to my channel and thanks for clicking on another video. This was an incredibly hard video for me to film and upload. I know it's long, so I appreciate all of you who stick around and watch till the end. . Thank you for allowing me to be real, and to be open about all things related to this journey. It's not easy, but it's SO worth it.

Subscribe:
Follow my IG:
Watch next! SELF LOVE:

WOMEN OF WORTH PODCAST:


FOLLOW ME:



_________________________________

SHOP LOVE GOD APPAREL:


SHOP ALL MY APPAREL:

SHOP CRAZY COOL THREADS: Code: LEXIE15


PRENATALS:

PROBIOTIC:

FISH OIL:

FAVORITE GREENS SUPPLEMENT:

FAVORITE COLLAGEN POWDER:

BIBLE I USE:

DEVOTIONAL I USE:

MY FAVORITE BOOK:

BOOK I CO-WROTE:

GET YOUR YOUNG LIVING STARTER KIT:

BLUE LIGHT GLASSES:

_________________________________

Want to send us something?:
P.O. Box 9558 Fort Wayne, IN 46899

Our baby registry:

Please leave any prayer requests or video topics you'd like to see in the comments below!

#spinabifida #fetoscopicsurgery #secondtrimesterupdate

Love God, Love Yourself, Love People

Contact: lexlifts@outlook.com

second trimester update,how I am really feeling,the truth about,the truth about pregnancy,the truth about the second trimester,second trimester recap,2nd trimester recap,2nd trimester sex,2nd trimester must haves,sex while pregnant,second trimester pregnancy update,im struggling,anxiety,complicatiohns during pregnancy,unexpected pregnancy news,28 weeks,third trimester,pregnancy journey,expected baby news,20 week ultrasound,how I really feel about pregnancy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments