Advertisement

jesus christ portrait drawing || color sketchpen drawing video

jesus christ portrait drawing || color sketchpen drawing video Hi
I am biswanath Paul. welcome to my YouTube channel easy paint with biswanath

About this video - hey friends, today i will show you a color sketch pen drawing video of jesus chirst. this is not a tutorial video. i just draw this pen for time pass. so i decided its share with you. hope you all like this video and subscribe my channel for more videos.Thank you so much for watching

To know about my colors in hindi -

The color I am used -

How I made this color at my home -

Best brushes for beginners -

best paper for drawing and painting -


How to mix colors -

Made a perfect painting board like a canvas -

my facebook page link -

ART,DRAWING,PAINTING,BANGLA PAINTING,BENGALI DRAWING,color pen drawing,color pencil drawing,how to draw,how to draw a face,how to draw portrait,pencil drawing,sketchpen drawing,pen drawing,how to draw with pen,drawing,sketching,easy sketching,easy paint with biswanath,

Post a Comment

0 Comments