Advertisement

SAN$A - Skinny Dyane || Noire N || Nigger_Spice

SAN$A - Skinny Dyane || Noire N || Nigger_Spice We made this shit in April over the phone...don’t judge us bitch.


SANSA IS A STUPID ASS NIGGA!
STUPID ASS NIGGAS STAY ARGUING 💀


LYRICS

[Skinny Dyane]
All of my bitches come thru with that ****
We really leave these niggas on read.
It must be said.
All these men are trash.
These niggas be capping,
they can’t een rap.
Only dick I keep around is that Tec.
I let that bitch nut,
watch these niggas get wet.
I just want the money, no commitment.
Fuck all these niggas, I leave em in debt.
Niggas wanna type on the internet,
wanna talk about a bitch they ain’t getting with?
Wanna take a bitch down, Chris Brown.
Wanna write about a thick bitch, big pounds.
You a mukbang nigga no lobster.
Watch shottas once, oh you a mobster?
Cooking pies, they patti labelle?
Opp ass nigga gone sing like Adele.

[Nigger_Spice]

I roll with devious bitches
We be out here straight thieving.
Get it wet, bust it down,
Run his pockets to that wallet then leave him.
I swear this pussy is magic pull it out of the hat.
These niggas tragic when I clap it they start fumbling the back.
Hell yes I - jack dudes for they beans I’m hungry.
Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum.
Tricking men is a treat and you fuck niggas sweet like dum dums.
I’m a rude bitch you ain’t hoeing me.
Bet I’ll dog walk you like Belcalis.
Get down on your knees,
make you beg for the leash.

[Noire N]

Spooky ass bitch so I’m throwing up horns.
Me and my bitches are Kids of the Corn.
[]
High Priest shit, wyling shit.
I’m not from here lil bitch I am foreign.
Niggas got problems with me?
I’m pegging you niggas, I’m getting the strap.
Talk all that shit, he ain’t talking to me.
Nigga on my tit he ain’t sucking for free.
I get it, I get it.
I spend it I split it.
Nigga know I ain’t playing for keeps.
Go against me you spelling defeat, that is an issue that I cannot tweet.
Swag fucking drip and the shit is on leak.
Flow so cold the shit is on creep.
Ya nigga think he bold
But he ain’t fucking with me.

Written by Skinny Dyane, Nigger_Spice, Noire N
Prod. PRINCEAMGN

rap,rico nasty,game of thrones,female rap,trap,city girls,megan thee stallion,sansa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments