Advertisement

How to create a Budget and Why it's important

How to create a Budget and Why it's important In this video I am candid about my budget, and why it is important to have a budget. I have found having a budget has steered me well through my toughest financial times. If you have any questions regarding budgeting or personal finances please leave them in the comments box below and I will try to respond. A video about how to make money will be coming out soon.

Safe journeys! :)


My email:
bellaaaaa8888@gmail.com (please note I take a long time to respond to emails, it is easier to write me a comment in the video)

Empowered Individuals,Targeted Individuals,Finances,Personal Finances,Money,Wealth,Budgeting,How to Budget,Manifestation,Spirituality,Abundance,Financial,How to make money,How to get rich,Accounting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments