Advertisement

Who's the greatest ROOKIE QB of all-time?

Who's the greatest ROOKIE QB of all-time? Shoutout to SeatGeek for sponsoring the video. Use code KTO for $20 off your first purchase.
Link:

With the NFL season coming up, I decided to look at which quarterbacks in recent memory had the best rookie years. Some of the guys in this video were expected to play well, while others... shocked everybody.

Check me out on Twitter:

Welcome to my channel! My videos are all things football. Hypothetical scenarios, game and player breakdowns, predictions, and football stories. If you like my videos be sure to subscribe and let me know what you think down below!

Music by: Epidemic Sound

Who,is,the,best,rookie qb,rookie quarterback,greatest,of all time,greatest ever,best ever,Baker Mayfield,Cam Newton,Peyton Manning,Dak Prescott,Dallas Cowboys,Cleveland Browns,Johnny manziel,Andrew Luck,RG3,Robert Griffin the third,Russell Wilson,Colts,Redskins,seahawks,big ben,ben roethlisberger,pittsburgh steelers,nfl rookies,nfl stories,football stories,KTO,KTO rookies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments