Advertisement

OMG..I WAS SHOCKED!!! New Fenty Hydration Foundation Review on Oily Skin | Dry Skin I Rose Kimberly

OMG..I WAS SHOCKED!!! New Fenty Hydration Foundation Review on Oily Skin | Dry Skin I Rose Kimberly We’re trying the NEW FENTY HYDRATING FOUNDATION IS ANY GOOD OR NOT WORTH IT FOR YOU? WATCH AND SEE ^^. My shades is 450 but in the Pro Matte I'm a 440 on the verge of 450 , let's be honest. Subscribe to Rose for weekly videos on Sat + bonus videos through the week ⇨
WATCH MY NEWEST VIDEO:
WATCH MY NEWEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL FOR OILY SKIN:


Moisturizer: go.magik.ly/ml/oycd/
FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNAPro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation:
powder (KUNAFA) -
powder(CINNAMON BUN):
Eye Makeup:
Eye Makeup:
Eye Makeup:
JACKIE:
JACKIE:
JACKIE:


**Donating via Cash App to support this channel cash.me/$KedeishaRose

When I'm not on here, I'm here:)




♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥

ABOUT ROSE:
Hi, I'm Rose and I'm a 24 girl that lives in Charlotte NC. I went to college in NYC and have a bachelors degree in Cosmetics / Fragrance Chemistry and Marketing. I have a huge passion for all things beauty, so here on my channel you will find makeup tutorials, new products reviews, fashion, and if you want to learn how to live life on a BUDGET + want to feel Empowered/Encouraged for Jesus this channel is for YOU!! We're always trying out NEW drugstore makeup and products, giving some skincare tips, styling clothing and lastly living our lives with purpose.
KEEP BEING BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT!!
I hope your enjoying your day lovely!


EXTRA TAGS:
#foundation #drugstoremakeup

FTC Disclosure: NOT SPONSORED

fenty hydrating foundation review,rose kimberly skin care,rose kimberly makeup,ROSE KIMBERLY,fenty foundation,fenty beauty,fenty,beauty,fenty beauty review,rihanna,rihanna makeup,dry skin foundation,dry skin,dry skin makeup,oily skin makeup,oily skin,makeup,full coverage foundation,fenty beauty hydrating foundation,fenty beauty hydrating primer,fenty hydrating foundation dry skin,foundation for dark skin,FENTY BEAUTY REVIEW,fenty hydrating foundation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments