Advertisement

I usually don't like these...BUT! Status Audio Structure Earphones!

I usually don't like these...BUT! Status Audio Structure Earphones! What's up TM Nation?! In this video I provide you all with a review and unboxing of the Status Audio Structure wireless earphones. These feature bluetooth 5.0, water/sweat resistant design, playback controls (including volume), a microphone for voice calls, up to 12 hours of playback time, a charging and very impressive sound for the price. You can usually find them for $79.00, and they are solid at that pricepoint. I usually don't like earphones that have the around the neck cord, but the sound quality with these won me over. The earhooks and wingtips also keep them in my ears very well. The design is nice and overall, I think they offer a lot of bang for the buck. Thank you for watching!

Link to Satus Audio Structure:
Email: techmoe561@gmail.com
Twitter: @techmoe561

Earphones,status audio,exercise earbuds,skullcandy sesh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments