Advertisement

*I just RIPPED one of the RAREST CARDS!* Pokemon Flip it or Rip it GONE WRONG w| HIDDEN FATES!

*I just RIPPED one of the RAREST CARDS!* Pokemon Flip it or Rip it GONE WRONG w| HIDDEN FATES! Crazy Pokemon Flip it or Rip it.. this time with the brand NEW Hidden Fates set! Will we rip the ALMIGHTY Shiny Charizard? Watch and find out! Appreciate all the support!

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel down below!


►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!


►Contact DarkGhoul here for business inquires!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89137

►My eBay Store!


►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon cards,pokemon tcg,pokemon opening,pokemon unboxing,pokemon pack opening,pokemon box opening,new pokemon cards,pokemon hidden fates,opening pokemon cards,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon gx cards,pokemon full arts,pokemon secret rares,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon hidden fates opening,pokemon cards opening,darkghoul,darkghoul pokemon,pokemon challenge,pokemon flip it or rip it,pokemon save it or rip it,pokemon,opening,unboxing,opening pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments