Advertisement

do you rock back in your swing? should you cut it out?

do you rock back in your swing? should you cut it out? First things first, if you have aspirations of playing at the next level I would advise against a huge rocking motion but a little bit I'd actually consider ok.

Second: It's been a rough day, I misspoke a couple of times. 2:45 and 3:00 I meant shaft not hosel. I've done quite a few lessons talking about shanks and it was on my mind. My apologies. In the last 10 seconds I meant throw your hands at the ball, not the club. Again. My fault.

Check us out on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin @golfsthetics

www.golfsthetics.com

email us at golfsthetics@gmail.com

Thanks for watching and subscribe if you'd like!

golf,golf swing,golf help,golf tips,golf workout,golf exercise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments