Advertisement

🌈 5 K-POP inspired outfits (mostly just BTS and BP) 🐳

🌈 5 K-POP inspired outfits (mostly just BTS and BP) 🐳 Thank you FashionChingu for reaching out and sending these ultra cute and k-pop, fangirl items!

Find them here:

Link to the clothes
1 - Lisa's Checkered Top:
2 - Tae's Polo:
3 - Jin's Kore Sweater:
4 - Rose's Polkadot Dress:
5 - Jennie's White Crop Top:

♡ Reach me at
contact@nadinefelice.com - for business inquiries
instagram -

♡ Letter
Hello, September. And just like that, it's the -ber months, and Christmas will soon come along. There's definitely a rushing feeling to "life" these days- deadlines, social obligations, responsibilities, I know that things aren't (and won't stop) soon... I genuinely * like * every single thing that I'm doing in life, so I'm not complaining. It's just that, life is breezing by so fast! I just wanted to remind you guys to always take care of yourselves. Schedule "me times" and be unabashed about them. It's okay to choose yourself when you need it the most. Every day, I just want to constantly grow more into myself, to love myself, to cherish myself, so I can love and support the people around me.

-Nadine

♡ Credits
Music by HOAX - Beach House -


---
Happy birthday jungkookie 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

kpop inspired outfits,bts inspired outfits,blackpink inspired outfits,nadine felice,fashion chingu,korean outfits,bts outfits,korean fashion,bts idol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments