Advertisement

KEEP SMALL OBJECTS AWAY FROM YOUR KIDS, MAY NAKABARA SA ILONG NYA MENG&KATH TV,

KEEP SMALL OBJECTS AWAY FROM YOUR KIDS, MAY NAKABARA SA ILONG NYA MENG&KATH TV, SUBCRIBE

KEEP SMALL OBJECTS AWAY FROM YOUR KIDS,

My 2year old nephew was complaining that he's having trouble breathing,he keeps on saying that it hurts whenever he touches his nose.
I immediately grab my phone and turned on its flashlight to see whats going on. To my surprise there was something stuck inside his nose.

I kept asking him how in world that a small object got stucked inside and he couldnt answer.

I did the best I can to remove the said object, though I also thought of bringing him to the hospital but at the moment I have just one thing in mind, and that is to remove the object as soon as possible



#RAISINGAWARENESS
#NOTOSMALLTOYSFORKIDS
#ASKYOURKIDALWAYS

keep away hindi,
keep away horse flies,
i keep away from runaround sue,
Meng Kath TV,

a dangerous life,a dangerous mind,a dangerous man,house cleaning tips,house cleaning vlog,house cleaning games,house cleaning makeover,house cleaning ads,object alphabet,object all stars camp,object all stars intro,disney toys 911 arabic,toys 991,toys 9 month old,toy story 8 toys,pokemon gen 8 toys,bb-8 toys,toys 8 year old boy,7 toys simple,spiderman sinister 6 toys,keep away hindi,keep away horse flies,i keep away from runaround sue,MENG&KATH TV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments