Advertisement

I'm REFUSING this job even if I lose the customer

I'm REFUSING this job even if I lose the customer The customer approached me to Clean up a weed-infested plant bed with a weed whip without and I'm refusing the job due to liabilities on my lawn care business

"BLADES10" 10% OFF

Full Disclosure: The product links listed are affiliate based and if you purchase from them I receive a small commission.


Want To Send Us A Product Or Piece Of Equipment To showcase?
Email us @ bladesofgrass@live.com

Subscribe to our Channel:

Like us on Facebook:

Be sure to check out our website:

Follow us on Instagram:

bladesofgrasslawncare.com,blades of grass lawn care,blades of grass lawn care llc,blades of grass lawn care youtube,LAWNCARE,lawndscaping,refusing work,not doing it,lawn care,how to,flower bed,lawn care business,clean up,weed whacking,string trimmer,lawn edging,weed eater,how to edge,weed wacker,flower,gardening,maintenance,trimmer,mowing,lawn,landscaping,yard,weeding,beds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments