Advertisement

WHY I Chose To Build A Sling TSi

WHY I Chose To Build A Sling TSi Support the dream plane build

Get early access to all exclusive MojoGrip videos

Many of you have already seen my video announcement 2 days ago. The search is over and I will be building a Sling Tsi from the airplane factory. Be sure to check out the GofundMe campaign as we can really use your support to cover some of the building and training cost. Thank you.

To build a complete IFR certified Sling Tsi will cost $220,000 - $250,000. I will break down the cost in a future video because part of this build process is also to educate all of us on the initial cost of experimental airplane. Many different components have to come together to have a complete aircraft.

I chose to build A Sling Tsi for these reasons:

1. Design - Aesthetically, I’ve always found the Sling 4 or Sling TSi really attractive. It’s such a great workmanship in my opinion. And it doesn’t really look like any other aircraft on the ramp. When you see A Sling at any airport, you will recognize it immediately because it stands out. Also from a safety standpoint, I think the more beefed up TSi is more balanced, more aerodynamic and well thought out. And don’t forget the option to have a ballistic parachute onboard which I plan on having one installed.

2. Engine - You can’t beat the technology packed in the new Rotax 915 engine. It may only have 141 HP but you get that max power continuously. Unlike older tech engines where 200 HP could really mean having only 120 HP available to you in some instances. The redundancy and robust technology the 915 uses for management and efficiency is unbeatable in the civil aviation industry.

3. The people - I’m a firm believer in investing in people, not just the product. I truly believe that the people behind a product are just as important as the product itself. Everyone at The airplane factory have been very welcoming and been extremely generous with their time since I walked through those doors 3 years ago. Any questions I had, any requests, they’ve granted. And as a customer, you can’t really ask for more.


Music:


sling aircraft,the airplane factory,sling tsi,sling 4,sling 2,experimental airplane,corsair,corvair,vans rv,rv-10,rv-7,vans aircraft,airplane kit,private pilot,cost of ownership,airplane cost,crowdfunding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments