Advertisement

Turning My Coworker Into A Youtuber: David Dobrik!

Turning My Coworker Into A Youtuber: David Dobrik! Transforming A Cheap Grocery Store Cake Into A Wedding Cake!

I Put A Beauty Salon In My Office!


Hello and Welcome to Totally Trendy! ⭐ Today, I'm trudging my coworker into one of youtube's favorites, David Dobrik! Stay tuned to watch us prank some people in the studio, and give a coworker a Tesla!

Tag Totally Trendy on Instagram to be featured on FanArtFriday!


Check out these other funny videos and family friendly channels from Hi5 Studios!

DOPE or NOPE ➡ Buying & Trying Every Vat19 Mystery Box!


Battle Universe ➡ NERF Carnival Games Challenge

Get Good Gaming ➡ FLASH Deathrun Racing Challenge!


Team Edge ➡ BUG Chubby Bunny Challenge!!

Dope or nope,rekt,get good gaming,hi5 Studios,vlog,vlogging,vlogger,Family Vlogs,fail time,Battle Universe,totally trendy,trending,trendy,samantha fekete,makeover,transformation,challenge,challenges,tesla,david dobrik,funny,comedy,fun,diy,do it yourself,react,reaction,pranks,youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments