Advertisement

Trying Mexican Candy | YesHipolito & Roxette Arisa

Trying Mexican Candy | YesHipolito & Roxette Arisa Roxette and I are backkk with another Mexican taste test video - Today we are Trying Mexican Candy, some of which I’ve actually never even tried myself! You guys love the collabs with Rox so we had to do another one lol! Like I said before we have infinite Mexican candies and Mexican snacks for you guys! This time we have some duvalin wannabes lol, some skwinkles, polvorines and a Vero mango fun pack of paletas!! I hope you guys like it, let me know down below what we should do next! Don't forget to head to Roxs channel to watch us eat even MORE Mexican candy lol!!
If you guys ready up until this part comment “Quiero Mas” LOL

Trying More Mexican Candy on Roxs' Channel


More Taste Test Videos with Rox

Mexican Snacks


Bora Bora Mukbang


Japanese Candy



Our vlog channel



Follow me on social media ♥






Music


What I use to film
- Camera
- Lens
- Vlog Camera

YesHipolito,Yes Hipolito,YeseniaHipolito,Hipolito,Yesipolito,Yes Ipolito,Yesenia Ipolito,YeseniaIpolito,Trying Mexican candy,Mexican,candy,Trying candy,Trying,trying mexican food,mexican food,trying food,food,Roxette Arisa,Roxette,Arisa,roxettearisa,duvalin,vero mango,Chile candy,Mexican candy,mexican taste test,mexican candy taste test,testing mexican candy,taste test,taste,test,candy taste test,mexico candy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments