Advertisement

How Should Beginners Start Out/Learn? (VermAnalysis)

How Should Beginners Start Out/Learn? (VermAnalysis) If you think what I say is worth hearing, subscribing is the best way to communicate that to me! ►►►

My Patreon ►:

My Twitch ►:

My Twitter ►:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first in my series of stream uploads where I talk a little more informally about topics I either have, will or at least would like to cover at some point with a properly scripted video.

Having reared several brand new players in my scene, having taught English to Russian speakers and Russian to English speakers, and having made the progression from beginner to at least functionally competent in a variety of things I've got some opinions on the place tutorials and guides have in the learning process.

While they have their places, I think it's a mistake -- one I've made myself as well -- to direct beginners immediately to technical guides and tutorials, at least for anything more than things to keep in mind at a later date.

Vermanubis,Smash beginner,Art of Smash,Izaw,ZeRo,Armada,Leffen,Alpharad,Smash tutorials,Smash guide,Smash how to,Ganondorf,Nairo Ganon,Fatality,Nairo,Beefy Smash Doods,Smash Corner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments