Advertisement

Five FUN Facts about the APOLLO 11 MOON LANDING with a TWIST!

Five FUN Facts about the APOLLO 11 MOON LANDING with a TWIST! Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing with me as we go over FIVE fun facts about the event, but since this is a Pokemon card opening channel there will be a bit of a twist!

For each fact that we go over I will also open up a Dollar Tree $1 Pokemon Pack! This should be fun and maybe you'll learn something as well. I know I did!

**Sorry guys I forgot to pick the giveaway winner from the last video. I will for sure announce it in my next video!! Again I apologize. Hope you still love me.

►Last Video:

►Follow me on Instagram for more fun!

►Contact me! powerpokesquad@gmail.com

apollo 11 fun facts,moon landing 50th anniversary,apollo 11 moon landing,moon landing apollo 11,50th anniversary moon landing,50th anniversary apollo 11,dollar tree pokemon packs,cheap pokemon cards,opening pokemon cards,pokemon card opening,unbroken bonds,opening pokemon,pokemon openings,fun facts about first moon landing,apollo 11,opening cheap pokemon cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments