Advertisement

#youscrubupalright A Little Challenge To Brighten Summer Up 🌻 Valentines Day Potato Reveal 🌻 (595)

#youscrubupalright A Little Challenge To Brighten Summer Up 🌻 Valentines Day Potato Reveal 🌻 (595) I don't dress to impress where ever I go, but to pay my respects to my friend Kevin's Funeral I popped back to the Allotment to Reveal the Valentine's Day Potato's on day 106. In this experiment I had my comfrey and homemade Compost and the other was potato fertiliser aand shop bought Compost. What did better, let's have a look.

Join me and others on the Facebook Group Keep Calm and make Compost.

sanandtezbezy@gmail.com

♻️Happy Gardening to all my viewers and subscribers 🌻 Terry King 🌞

allotment gardening,homestead,no dig,raised beds,leaf mould,fruit and vegetables,fruit trees,fruit bushes,reuse,recycling,repurpose,upcycle,greenhouse gardening,tomatoes,show vegetables,

Post a Comment

0 Comments