Advertisement

Taiwanese host Ho I-hang, who was still filming a variety show in May, dies of colon cancer at 64

Taiwanese host Ho I-hang, who was still filming a variety show in May, dies of colon cancer at 64 Taiwanese host Ho I-hang, who was still filming a variety show in May, dies of colon cancer at 64

TAIPEI - Veteran Taiwanese host Ho I-hang has died of colon cancer at the age of 64. The news of his death shocked many in the Taiwanese entertainment industry as Ho, whose real name was Tseng Hsin-min, was still actively working and had just moved into a new home. Ho was in the middle of filming th...

#T #a #i #w #a #n #e #s #e #h #o #s #t #H #o #I #h #a #n #g #w #h #o #w #a #s #s #t #i #l #l #f #i #l #m #i #n #g #a #v #a #r #i #e #t #y #s #h #o #w #i #n #M #a #y #d #i #e #s #o #f #c #o #l #o #n #c #a #n #c #e #r #a #t #6 #4

Singapore,news,hot,hot news,entetaiment,新闻,娱乐,T a i,a i w,i w a,w a n,a n e,n e s,e s e,s e,e h,h o,h o s,o s t,s t,

Post a Comment

0 Comments