Advertisement

MORE TOUYA TODOROKI THEORY FUEL! Dabi's Weakness Revealed! My Hero Academia Chapter 230 Spoilers!

MORE TOUYA TODOROKI THEORY FUEL! Dabi's Weakness Revealed! My Hero Academia Chapter 230 Spoilers! Sorry if the audio is a little loud, was working to fix an audio issue where my audio kept skipping! Just turn it down a little bit!

In this video we talk about My Hero Academia Chapter 230! These spoilers talk about the conclusion of Twice's fight against the Quirk Liberation Army upper crust, Chikazoku and all of his Jin Bubaigawara Clones! We also see a return to Dabi vs Ice Climber and learn some information that adds way more fuel to the Dabi is Touya Todoroki theory. It seems like a Touya Todoroki Dabi reveal is imminent, but let's talk about why!

Follow me on twitter for more updates!: www.twitter.com/VocalPineapple

Support the Channel by Buying Absurd Waffle Merch!

Mirio "LEMILLION" Beanie:


Mirio "LEMILLION" Shirt:


Plus Ultra (Supreme Logo Style) Beanie!:


Check out my other videos!:

My Intro Music:


Subscribe to the channel! Thanks!

#MyHeroAcademia #MHA #Dabi

My Hero Academia Dabi is Touya,My Hero Academia Dabi Touya,My Hero Academia Dabi Todoroki,My Hero Academia Dabi,My Hero Academia Touya,My Hero Academia Todoroki Brother,MHA Todoroki Brother,MHA Dabi,MHA Dabi Touya,MHA Dabi is Touya,MHA Dabi Touya Theory,Is Dabi Todoroki's Brother,MHA Theories,MHA Dabi Theory,My Hero Academia Chapter 230 Spoilers,My Hero Academia Manga Spoilers,MHA Spoilers,MHA 230,Dabi's Weakness,Twice Clones,My Hero academia,mha,Dabi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments