Advertisement

Making a Hip-Hop Beat W/Ian David (Available for Purchase - Link Below)

Making a Hip-Hop Beat W/Ian David (Available for Purchase - Link Below) Hey guys I hope you enjoy this video of me and my friend Ian making a hip-hop beat. Ian has been my best friend since high-school and he just moved to LA recently. I'm super excited about working on more videos like this one. Let me know your thoughts I hope you like the song.

If you are interested in this beat to use for your own stuff you can purchase it on my webiste here:



Soundcloud link here:


Thanks

making a beat,making a rap beat,making a rap alternative song,behind the scenes,making of,making a trap beat,making a song in one hour,one hour song challenge,making a hip hop song,studio,logic pro x,how to make a hip hop song on logic pro x,ian david,john j. fox,Hella gold,song challenge,producer,in the studio,rap instrumental,dope instrumental,chill rap instrumental,purchase a beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments