Advertisement

How to make your photos LOOK BETTER FASTER - Visual Note Taking for clients

How to make your photos LOOK BETTER FASTER - Visual Note Taking for clients SIMPLE TIPS TO VISUALLY NOTE TAKE AND WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.

Video 1
In this video, I run through my process of editing images for your clients

This can be tricky but with some simple visualisation processes I will show you some of my professional techniques and how I work with my clients on a retouch, this will help you to work with your clients when editing an image,

If you are looking for ways to step up your editing game and enter the ring with photoshop - this video is for you.
Video Number 1
Video Number 1
✅ See the Fuji Camera GFX50S shooting in challenging conditions.
✅ See some behind the scenes of the Photoshoot.
✅ My Visual Note Taking
✅ A brief overview of post-production in Adobe Photoshop.

Before editing any image its best to get an idea of how best to use your camera, In this video, I use the Fuji Camera GFX50s on location in Iceland for the first time battling the elements to create some high-end fine art imagery for an international client.

This Video shows not only behind the scenes but also give you an insight into my editing and post-production processes

To begin creating your own workflow you must have a process or formula that works for you. This is my process which I am happy to share with you.






----
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Education:

fashion photographer,fashion photography lighting techniques,lifestyle photography,Better photos,Photo Editing,Photoshop,Photoshop Tutorial,How to make your photos look better,Improve your photos,Edit with photoshop,how to use photoshop,how to edit photos,adobe photoshop tutorial,photography edits,how to edit photographs,peter mckinnon,james nader youtube,10 lightroom tips to improve your photography editing,editing your photos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments