Advertisement

#67 - Dutch pour on a larger canvas - Acrylic Pouring, Fluid Art

#67 - Dutch pour on a larger canvas - Acrylic Pouring, Fluid Art Video posted on June 16, 2019

Hello everyone!!

Thanks for joining me today!

This piece was done on a 10x20” canvas and I just love how this pour turned out!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my LOCAL subscribers (Barrie, Innisfil, GTA etc etc)... I have decided to offer acrylic pouring classes at my home in Innisfil. Classes would be on the weekends during the morning hours.
If you are interested in learning the Dutch Pour, Tree Ring pours and other pour methods, please feel free to email me at kanellaciraco@gmail.com for more information.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please like and subscribe to my channel and feel free to leave comments below. I really enjoy reading everyone's feedback, thoughts, and opinions.

Don't forget to click on the little notification bell so that you can be notified when new videos are posted :)

All artwork is for sale! If you see a piece in a video that you like, feel free to email me and inquire. Don't wait for it to go up on Etsy - as you might be waiting for a LONG time LOL

********************************************************************
If you would like to support me in my art adventure and help me keep this channel and these videos going, you can do so by donating or offering a 'tip' by clicking the paypal link below


********************************************************************

Email: kanellaciraco@gmail.com for inquiries, pricing or commissioned pieces.
Facebook:
Instagram:
ETSY:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Products I use can be found in my Amazon shop:


If you love to work with resin and you want to purchase some awesome pigments, tints, powders etc - check out Deborah Strachan's amazing website below for all your resin needs! (shipping to Canada and the US only at the moment)



Thanks for watching, and thanks for your continuous support.

Much Love!

#kanellaciraco #dutchpour #fluidpainting

Kanella Ciraco,Dutch Pour,hair dryer,acrylic pouring,acrylic painting,acrylic pour,acrylic experiment,acrylic paint,acrylic,paint,technique,kanella,canvas,fluid painting,pour painting,paint pouring,paint pour,pouring paint,fluid acrylic,fluid acrylic painting,painting for beginners,modern art,acrylic paint pouring,flow art,abstract art,dutch,paint blowing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments