Advertisement

What Makes You Beautiful [Favorite Killer Whale MEP] - Complete!

What Makes You Beautiful [Favorite Killer Whale MEP] - Complete! It's done, and it's perfect. I love it. Everyone did SO well.


While putting this together, I had great difficulty. With Brandon Urie screaming in my ear(a pleasent scream, believe me.) I desperately scrambled to figure out what was making bad timing. I finnnaaally got it to work after a cheesecake yogurt, a little bit of going insane, and 2 games of Mario Shuffle. (yes I lost both, but that's not the point here)

It's pretty late, and most of you guys will be viewing this right when you wake up in the morning in around 5-6 hours. Sooo yep.


:: Parts ::

Intro: Mine

Part 1: SplashNalani with Makani

Part 2: Brooke with Orkid

Part 3: Orkid&Corky Edits with Amaya

Part 4: Mine with Malia

Part 5: Orkid&Corky Edits with Corky

Part 6: Soryuka with Lynn

Part 7: NeverWithoutNalani with Nalani

Part 8: TeamTrua with Trua

Part 9: WingsofKasatka with Kayla

Part 10: Cetacean Dream with Ikaika

Part 11: Ocean Lullaby with Wikie

Part 12: Mine with Inouk

-


:: Credits ::

CetusCetus
Orcinus Footage
ForeverShouka
EchoBeluga
Cetacean Dream
Cetacean Lover
Namika orca
SeaWorld Photography
DarknessOfOrcas
TeamTrua
WingsofKasatka
Avery's Fallen
Port Of Nagoya
Flippers & Feathers
Mr. Takearest
Kiyruu238
Galinette1208
Wikie13
LisaKristin1501

-there was about two more on part 9, but i forgot em xD-

-on part 6, there was a chinese name I couldn't type, but credit to them-


I do not own this song nor make any profit whatsoever, this is only for fun to show love to the whales!

Complete!

Post a Comment

0 Comments