Advertisement

WEEKLY SPORTS CARD SHOW FUN TO SHOW MY PICKUPS AND RECENT MAILDAYS

WEEKLY SPORTS CARD SHOW FUN TO SHOW MY PICKUPS AND RECENT MAILDAYS Ever since our baby was born, I have been seriously lacking in weekly visits to my Woburn card show. That all changes this past weekend and many YouTubers met up to either set up as dealers or to buy some of their cards.

I had a great time hanging out with Jay McGilliCuddy and Cardi C - The Basbeall Collector while also chatting with dealers, Philmington & MRDUB - Baystate Breakers. I was also stopped by a young fan of my channel by the name of “Museum of Cards” (great channel name!) who wanted to show me what he picked up.

After some of the card show footage, I headed back home to show what I bought along with some mail going back to before Christmas break.

#LocalCardShow #Woburn #sportscards

MAILDAYS

Post a Comment

0 Comments