Advertisement

Visited Character company, Onigiri introduction, Made my character, Shinchan gift etc..

Visited Character company, Onigiri introduction, Made my character,  Shinchan gift etc.. Japan is crazy about the character. Every 47 prefectures have their own character and many of the companies have their image characters. PERFECT WORLD TOKYO is a character company in Japan. This time, I got to know PERFECT WORLD TOKYO and visited their office to know more about it. This company also gave me Shinchan gift as well.

My character's LINE stamps URL


・Please subscribe♡


・Follow me♡
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

・Mayo's Introduction video


・WORK (BUSINESS INQUIRIES)


・Music


#Mayo #MayoJapan #Japanese #Japan

Mayo Japan,Japanese language,मायो जापान,जापानी भाषा,हिंदी में जापानी भाषा सीखें,टोक्यो,Japanese,japanese girl,Japan,जापान,जापानी,Japanese culture,Japanese food,Life in Japan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments