Advertisement

this is what happens when you rob a bank and post it on snapchat

this is what happens when you rob a bank and post it on snapchat Hey I have a schedule this week ya filthy animals:
Monday: Texas Church recap
Tuesday: Every Person slept by police in October of 2018 YT stream
Wednesday: some kind of recap
Thursday: I have no idea
Friday: INTERNET CRIME video

use the code "donut" at for some extra stuff in your TacPack! FOR FEBRUARY THEY PUTTING IN AN AR PIECE WORTH $200 BUCKS

now come watch me stream at Twitch.tv/donutoperator where I'm gonna be slaying bodies on Tarkov.

MY FIRST GAMING VIDEO ON MY GAMING CHANNEL:
Merch:
Pledge to me on patreon:
Check out the Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Donate to me on paypal:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:
My PO Box: 3300 N. Main St. D PMB 282 Anderson, SC 29621

donut,operator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments