Advertisement

The Gorgeous Sophie Rundle 😍 #AnneWalker #GentlemanJack

The Gorgeous Sophie Rundle 😍 #AnneWalker #GentlemanJack I post stuff dedicated to everything 'Lesbian!!!' especially Gentleman Jack edits, but with a TWIST!!!!!! Let me explain, with some videos, which are mostly obvious, I use the footage to go with the music, and with the slower, romantic ones, the music goes with the story!!!! I hope that's not confusing.

I'm also pretty new to YouTube so wish me luck 👌 I'm not here to make money, I'm here because I love making people happy ♥️

Enjoy the Craic 🇮🇪 Oh, and give me a chance, we're all human, we all make mistakes, I can only get better 👌😘😉❤️

All Rights Belong To Their Respective Owners. I Own Nothing But The Editing.

If you Subscribe, please let me thank you, I really appreciate it!!!!
__________________________________________

Gentleman Jack is a BBC program about Lesbian Ann Lister who wrote about her secret love affairs in her diary.
To find out more, I refer you to the BBC website below:

#GentlemanJack

Post a Comment

0 Comments