Advertisement

SHE HAD a SHIRTLESS DAY at SCHOOL! | Reacting to 'True Story' Animations (My Story Animated)

SHE HAD a SHIRTLESS DAY at SCHOOL! | Reacting to 'True Story' Animations (My Story Animated) They MADE HER have a "Shirtless Day" at School!? Back reacting to "True Story" Animations, we check out the girl who ends up going through SO MUCH MORE than just "a shirtless day at school" by My Story Animated.

My Story Animated channel and animations here -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
😃Consider Subscribing if you enjoy my content, and would like to be notified for future videos! (and click the 🔔 too) -

🐤 Follow me on Twitter (@MairusuP) It's the only Social Media I use! -

true story animated,true story animations,share my story,my story animated,mairusu,reaction,reacting to true story animations,a shirtless day at school,funny,parody,true stories animated,animated,anime,story time,story,love,relationship,school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments