Advertisement

SHALLON LESTER & I PONDER MOTHERHOOD & GIRLTALK EP. 1 #motherhoodornot

SHALLON LESTER & I  PONDER MOTHERHOOD & GIRLTALK EP. 1 #motherhoodornot #shallonlester #youtubecollabs #questionsanswered #videomontage

Welcome to my channel!
" Let's Talk Raw" & be Raw about life ...I am Brooklin!
Hopefully Welcome Shallon Lovers! #Shalontourage
If you don't already know "now you know" ↙️



This is Episode 1 of 3.
After two days with Shallon. πŸ’ƒ
You will meet two REAL & RAW women. Though we are in two very different stages of life.
We hit it off
Just two Cali Girls talking Sh$%. ( Can I say that?) πŸ’ƒ

The makeup & Skincare worn & Used in this video by us both ↙️

I was able to give Shallon her own skin regimen after analyzing her skin with a facial after we filmed.
Email me for your regimen. I got you!
Being an Esthetician brings much joy as Shallon witnessed! πŸ’‹πŸ˜‹πŸŒ¬

I would love for you to follow me EVERYWHERE πŸ™ƒ


If you want direct links for youR specific skin type with your exact budget in mind. Please email me along with aMY other questions from this video.
Email me
Bowdlerbrooklin@gmail.com

Thank you Shallon ♡♡ for sitting down with me & becoming my friend through this & our love of philanthropy. This lroject was you a.k.a. #shallonanthropy !

I feel super blessed for you & this Collaboration.
This all was a blast no matter what!
This is just part 1 & a montage of sorts to just show the silliness & simplicity of friendship & women who live seperate lives completely, but come together through respect & mutual heart strings! Humanity!
Love you girl!

Love Brooklin,
"Lets Talk Raw" Fam

#youniquemakeup,#youyubecollab,#shallonlester,#motherhoodunplugged,#lazymoms,#careerormotherhood,#holdingmybaby,#carryingmybaby,#citygirls,#verifiedinstagrams,#girlsthattalk,#realtalk,#badasbitches,#momlikeaboss,#breastfeedinginpublic,#sponserships,#howtogetcertified,#howtomakeitonyoutube,#becomeayoutuber,#becomeyoutubefamous,#youtubemom,#momcrew,#momsplaining,#motherhood101,#looseweight,#postpartumdepression,#manifestedmydreams,#newyearnewstart,#stopquestioningyourself,#signsofmanifestation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments