Advertisement

Sagittarius : The Pursuit Pays Off...BIG Time! - January 2020

Sagittarius : The Pursuit Pays Off...BIG Time! - January 2020 #Sagittarius,
Did this message resonate? If so, please like πŸ‘πŸΎ, comment πŸ’­, share 🀝, and subscribe πŸ”” to our tribe πŸ‘‘πŸ€—πŸ™ŒπŸΎ!! #SagittariusJanuary #January2020

πŸ“½ Want to watch extended videos? Find them here πŸ‘‡πŸΎ:


πŸ“±Want to check me out on other platforms? Follow me here πŸ‘‡πŸΎ:
IG: temperance_1111

🎴Looking for a Private Reading? Request me here πŸ‘‡πŸΎ:
divinetemperance1111@gmail.com
✒ Please note:
30 mins - $25
60 mins - $45
Readings will be provided via email within 4 days after
details and payment has been received.
** NOTE: I DO NOT PROVIDE 3RD PARTY READINGS (Ex: Your love interest and THEIR lover; a family member and someone else). Third party readings ARE a form of stalking / invasion of privacy. In order for me to answer your question(s) you MUST be one of the parties in question. Thanks in advance for understanding. πŸ’›

πŸ’²Want to send a donation? Bless me here (and I thank you in advance πŸ’›πŸ€—) πŸ‘‡πŸΎ:
PayPal: divinetemperance1111@gmail.com
Cashapp: $Divinetemperance1111

πŸ”Ž Unsure of your birth chart placements? Know thyself here πŸ‘‡πŸΎ:





* Disclaimer: ​It is a legal requirement that I include a disclaimer on this site. In accordance with the law in several countries I must point out that all tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions. I am not qualified to give legal, financial, medical or any other advice, and I do not give advice. If you require advice of any kind you should seek a suitable licensed professional.

Tarot,reading,tarot reading,weekly reading,intuitive reading,love reading,career reading,finance reading,love,career,finance,aries,leo,sagittarius,cancer,scorpio,ophiuchus,gemini,aquarius,taurus,virgo,capricorn,libra,pisces,

Post a Comment

0 Comments