Advertisement

Ranking The First Girl That Comes To My Mind For Each Team

Ranking The First Girl That Comes To My Mind For Each Team Hey guys !! My name is Hope, I'm 13 and I'm obsessed with DM, TNS, The Crazy 8's and Briar Nolet.
In this channel I release DM vids, and try to be really creative, at least once a week.


💐 Subscribe to see more 💐

💮Sub count : 221


💎Apps I use :
Thumbnails/Endcards/Pfps... :
PicsArt (and sometimes Canva)

Rankings and Intros :
Kinemaster Diamond, Filmora 9

AudioSwaps and Roleplays :
Powerdirector

🎆 Facts abt me :
- I'm Spanish and English, but I live in France
- I started dancing when I was 5
- I'm an only child
- Favourite mom : Kira or Holly
- Favourite dance : Family court
- Favourite girl : Probs Elli, Maesi or Pressley
- My favourite color is purple
- My favourite number is 4
- I daydream a lot

Comes

Post a Comment

0 Comments