Advertisement

Playing GTA Online with Different FPS [125+, 100, 60 and 30 fps]

Playing GTA Online with Different FPS [125+, 100, 60 and 30 fps] I started editing this video almost a year ago but I couldn't finish it because I didn't know how to explain properly does FPS really matter and if 'yes' then how much, that's why I made a decision to not to explain anything and just show you a pure gameplay with different frame rate so that you could answer those questions yourself.

I dont really know why did I decide to upload it because in my opinion this video is boring so 'dislike' it if you don't like the video but if you like it you can like it lol.

Twitch ► (mostly I stream there)

If you are interested in a modded account for PC contact Sewsh on discord Sewsh#3006

Instagram ►

Second YouTube channel ►


Contact me :

e-mail [only for commercial requests and the questions of publishing my videos on your channels, sites etc]: alexbrown1993b@gmail.com

The configuration of pc you can see in the channel's feed.

Mouse's sens: 1100 dpi 0sens in the game's settings.
_
The most common questions:
Q1: Why do you use the old heavy sniper rifle?
A1: Just because it looks brutal and it has better sound of the shots that I like. Also watch this video, it explains everything

Q2: Who is the best sniper in GTA Online?
A2: It depends on what you mean, if you mean who is the best player at sniping vehicles of all time, it's my leaderboard:

1. LARGEFARVA
2. Eliminator321 [XPRO]
3. Crazy Krille [XPRO]
4. UVersusPro [XPRO]
5. Protokille [MPRO/SUCE]
6. Kalle [CS16]
7. MetalChameau [MPRO/SUCE]
8. QuickSilver
9. KayeKizzle [13YO]
10. Staeni [SUCE]


But its really hard to say whos the best for today but if we talk about the best sniper in 1v1s of all the time then it's Protokille [MPRO/SUCE]

Q3: Why do you accuse other players of tryharding while you are a tryhard too?
A3: I accuse other players of tryharding against the noobs and peaceful players and if I see that a tryhard farming their K/D on a noob I always try to help out to that poor player. So please dont call me a typical tryhard because Im absolutely not one of them.
_
Friends:
мοтмυs:
MetPro SOWC:
ByKrille:
Tr1GG3r XI:
AIMONSTER:

_
Featured Channels to watch for similar gameplay in GTA 5 online:

Staeni:
Reconcile mE:
NitrixWarlord:
ShootEmUp YT:
_
My best Montages:

1. GTA V | A PILOTS WORST NIGHTMARE

2. GTA V - Ultimate Montage by UVersusPro

3. GTA V | INTENSE SNIPER MONTAGE (1K SPECIAL)

_
My accounts:
1. UVersusPro [from 14.04.15 to 12.01.18] - KittyHaker21 [I used it from 12.01.18 to 18.04.19] - from 19.04.19 Eliminator uses it
2. _AIMBOT.EXE_ [from 18.06.17 to 04.08.18] - UVersusPro [since 04.08.18]
3. CitizenCatz [from 15.04.16 to 17.02.18] - DatBadCat [since 17.02.18 - 29.03.18] then from 30.03.18 to 18.04.19 Eliminator used it. From 18.04.19 Friendly_Pug
_
Video created by use Sony Vegas Pro 13.

GTA,UVersusPro,XPRO,GTA5,freemode,free mode war,ewo,tryhard,CEO,tryhard lobby,oppressor,mk2,griefing,griefers gta,deppressor,hacker,modder,mad noobs,rip,gta youtube,freemode hero,commentary gta,talking gta,gta today,bst,pvp,skills,vote kick,gta 2019,gta 2020,best sniper gta,Playing GTA Online,Different FPS,125+,100,60,30 fps,does fps matter in gta,how much fps you need for gta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments