Advertisement

MY BOYFRIEND TRIES ASMR (moderately successful)

MY BOYFRIEND TRIES ASMR (moderately successful) I hope you all enjoy watching my amazing (and shy) boyfriend trying #asmr 🥰 let me know if you want to see him come back! Cranial nerve exam is coming Tuesday.. I promise 👍

🍂TO WATCH NEXT~ HAND SOUNDS & HAND MOVEMENTS:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🍂Where you can find me 🍂

🍂I upload every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday!
🍂Follow me on Insta: @Ravenslatenightasmr
🍂 Support me on Patreon! : patreon.com/RavensLateNightAsmr
🍂 Follow me on the Tingles App! :
🍂Business Email: ravenlatenightasmr@gmail.com
🍂My Paypal:
🍂Twitter: raven_asmr

🐝Links 🐝

🐝 Join the Tingles app as a creator!
🐝 Sign up for Tubebuddy! :
🐝 The mic I use:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please consider liking, commenting, and subscribing! 🍂
I hope you all sleep well and have sweet dreams! ❤️🍂

Tags: asmr , boyfriend tries asmr , friend tries asmr , asmr for sleep

my boyfriend tries to give me asmr,my boyfriend tries to do asmr,my boyfriend tries asmr,asmr,boyfriend asmr comfort,boyfriend tries asmr,friend tries to do asmr,friend tries to do asmr (hilarious fail),trying asmr for the first time food,trying asmr triggers,trying asmr for the first time,first time trying asmr,boyfriend asmr,asmr twins,asmr for sleep,asmr for sleep relaxation,binaural asmr whisper,binaural asmr,feather asmr,asmr collab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments