Advertisement

Locked In A Room For 48 Hours To Figure Out My Life (Part 1)

Locked In A Room For 48 Hours To Figure Out My Life (Part 1) One of my clients mentions to me one day that a youtuber named Derek talks about locking yourself in a room for 48 hours to figure out my life. I was instantaneously intrigued. There was still a lot I had not understood about myself and much I felt I had to learn. So I went about setting myself some time to sit in solitude. And then it hit me, "I should make this into a video" and so I did. Hope you guys enjoy my journey of self discovery!

My General Success Channel "King Mentality"


And if you want to continue to get awesome dating advice subscribe to the channel for weekly videos.

Music
-Confess by Lox Chatterbox

For Coaching Requests message me at dentondating@gmail.com
(look to most current videos for up to date pricing)
-3 day bootcamps are $2000
-Skype Consultations are $150 for an hour or $400 for 4 one hour sessions

If you want more dating advice check out my social media pages:
Facebook:
Instagram: @denton.fisher

Locked In A Room For 48 Hours To Figure Out My Life,the mindset that will quickly improve your life,improvement,self improvement,self discovery,self discovery trick,self improvement challenge,self improvement ideas,change my life,how to get your life back,karisma king,king mentality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments