Advertisement

Let's Play Minecraft Sky Factory 4 Modpack - Part 33 - Risky Business

Let's Play Minecraft Sky Factory 4 Modpack - Part 33 - Risky Business By popular democratic demand, I bring you Minecraft: Sky Factory 4!

What is Sky Factory? Take Minecraft, but delete the world save for one singular block and a 'dirt tree', which you then use extreme tree alchemy to convert into a giant sprawling automated factory. It's a lot like Factorio, and is the basis of the Factorio Seablock modpack specifically, so if you're a fan of those things you'll probably like this too!

I'm really new to this, so please bear with me as I learn how to do pretty much everything in Minecraft all over again or even for the very first time.

Get the Technic launcher here:

Get the Sky Factory 4 modpack here:

Get Minecraft here:

_

Outro Music: Braincooler - Mega Man X Chill Penguin Stage Remix By Rozovian -

Support me on Patreon:

My Twitter:

Watch Me Live:

Outro Music: Braincooler - Mega Man X Chill Penguin Stage Remix By Rozovian -

Support me on Patreon:

My Twitter:

Watch Me Live:

wanderbot,wanderbots,Sky Factory 4,Sky Factory 4 Minecraft,Minecraft Sky Factory 4,Sky Factory 4 Ep 1,Sky Factory 4 Part 1,Sky Factory 4 Let's Play,Sky Factory 4 Tutorial,Sky Factory 4 Walkthrough,Sky Factory 4 Guide,Sky Factory 4 New Player,Sky Factory 4 Mod,Sky Factory 4 Modpack,Sky Factory 4 Prestige Mode,Wanderbot Sky Factory,Wanderbot Minecraft,Sky Factory 4 Single Player,Sky Factory 4 PC,Sky Factory 4 Technic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments