Advertisement

Jill Valentine ATE A Zombie?! Is this perhaps the best tactic? +let's paint then animate it+

Jill Valentine ATE A Zombie?!  Is this perhaps the best tactic? +let's paint then animate it+ This video was created in a way to comply with YouTube's Community Guidelines. All art here is %100 done by me!
Hiya folks! I'm back with another time-lapse and small animation of the finished picture. It seems that Jill has found a new way to get rid of zombies?!
Are you excited for the Resident Evil 3 remake?!!
I made an oopsie when I forgot to include the shadow in the animation! Whoops!
For the background, I took a picture of an area I went to when I was getting dinner :) Also, in the future, I'll make the picture bigger when I'm painting to avoid that slight pixel issue.
This took a lot of time so I hope you all enjoy! Please feel free to leave a like and subscribe for more!

My DeviantArt:

jill valentine,tummy,belly,big tummy,big belly,bloated,eat,zombie,lovely,cute,racoon city,resident evil 3,resident evil remake,beautiful,animation,speedpaint,time lapse,comic,apocalypse,art,my art,capcom,re3 nemesis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments