Advertisement

I Found My Dream Home, But I Can't Afford it! SUCKS.

I Found My Dream Home, But I Can't Afford it! SUCKS. For comments Follow our other Channel Bailey Bunch Reviews!!!

WELCOME! To the life of the Bailey Bunch! My name is Rachel and I am a young mommy of 2! My Sweet boy Troy! My sassy daughter Aria! my husband is the coolest! He makes music in hopes that it will be heard around the world. I hope you enjoy the ride of our crazy family! Nothing is held back.
:) HERE IS OUR REALITY!

EMAIL ME FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES & COLLABS: rachelmartinez40@gmail.com

Check Out Our 2nd Channel:

Instagram: Raee_sunshine
Instagram: Alexanderthedon

dream home,dream house,house tour,huge home,mansion,my house,apartment hunting,house hunting,day in life,night in life,morning routine,night routine,cant afford it,black family,family life,couples,couple life,black couples,realtionship,realtionship goals,romantic,mukbang,prince family,ace family,family,pregnancy,delivery,jesssfam,kkandbabyj,okbaby,britneyandbaby,hilarious comedy,nikkitoutorials,reviews,review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments