Advertisement

I fall off of stuff repeatedly and blast a few stormtroopers

I fall off of stuff repeatedly and blast a few stormtroopers You're not a jedi yet until you follow me on

😤 SUBSCRIBE 😤



My Most Popular Uploads



✌ INSTA, TWITTER, DISCORD ✌

-

-

-



🖥 COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS 🖥

Camera: Logitech C922 Pro

Mic: Audio Technica AT2020

Interface: Presonus Audiobox 96 USB

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z-390A

CPU: i5-8600K @ 3.60 GHz, 6 Cores

VIDEO CARD: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB DDR4

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 100



About Gregor

Suh, dude? This is my official YouTube Channel. I play Rainbow Six Siege and sometimes I live stream games on my PC. You can connect with me on Twitch, Discord, Twitter and Insta! Let’s play!



I fall off of stuff repeatedly and blast a few stormtroopers


Gregor


Gregor,how to,how to play,Twitch,how to play twitch,rainbow six siege,how to play valkyrie,how to play rainbow six siege,gamer,video games,how to play kapkan,Playstation,Xbox,Playstation 4,Xbox One,ubisoft,Capcom,vlog,gaming,PC,lets play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments