Advertisement

I am getting covered with scale

I am getting covered with scale Hi. Today Lia tell her story.
"As if I was cursed. However, my disease has a scientific base. It’s very rare and only one person in several billions has it. Unfortunately, it can’t be cured. Well, first things first.
I was just a usual girl until I turned 12. I lived, loved my parents and my best friend, dreamed of becoming a popular musician or a famous doctor. Yes, I had lots of hobbies and I was very active and friendly. I always had friends and a long to-do list that looked like a mini-book.
One day everything changed. Usually such things can be noticed right away, even before a child is born. But I had my symptoms only when I become a teenager. The doctors said that it happens sometimes because of the stress that starts some inner processes. But.. scale? At first I noticed small red dots on my body. My mum thought that it was chicken pox.
Then my doctor told that it might be some kind herpes or hives. I rubbed the ointment and things seemed to get better. But then these small dots started to get hard. It wasn’t just a crust on a wound, it was as hard as some kind of a specific armor. Then these small dots started turning into big scale"

animation short film,school story,short animation,animated channel,actually happened,story,storytime,animation,animated life,animated stories,my story animated,short film,animated short film,actually happened stories,story booth,story time,storybooth animated,storybooth,teen,Teen Life,scale,I am getting covered with scale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments