I saw a woman today who I see quite a bit actually, at her work, I deliver there, and I don't know for sure if it's her, I can't tell, but I think she's an attractive woman, she seems to look at mke in different ways when we see each other, she's opened the locked door for me, and we're face to face, but she reminds me of a girl I knew through all of elementary school, grade 1 -6. Grade 6 she sat right behind me, and I know I might have been a pest at times, but I know I was a loveable pest to her, and she might have cared more about me than I believed as a kid when we last saw each other. I know I saw her 10 or 12 years ago for sure, FOR SURE and she was very recognizable to me then, but I don't know now. part of it is I'm used to really dark hair, this woman's is dyed blonde. So today, she was just showing up ringing the bell to get in, and I;m in the back of my truck facing her at the door. I walk past her in the locker room to my right, see her, keep walking drop it, go out, get more, walk past, looked in said "How ya doing?" not like Joey, not, but I said it walking past she says "good, you?" I said "good" and it was pointless blabber, but my point behind it was 1) I wanted her to hear my voice, and 2)I also wanted to say hi, just in case. It also seemed like she was kind of bothered by something on her phone that she was reading. Concearned or bothered. Not by me, but by whatever. I think I'm recognizable even at my age and I do believe there a few people/women out there, who have a place in their heart for me and it;s likewise. That's how I know it. The audio is not the guitar pictured (described below) this is when I first picked up the guitar again in about 05 or 06. I had learned to play in my early 20's, I taught myself, just for something to do. Still no internet at the time, you need to find something to do at that time or you go nuts. I had no drums, even if I did no one wants to hear drums, drums were out by that time, so I taught myself to play guitar. I did that, but by 27, I realized I wasn't going to ever be a rock star and it was time to buckle down and maybe get a life. Music became way in the background by the age of 27. I was no longer pationate about music, I lost interest without any effort, it wasnlt a conscious choice "I quit all music" it just happened. I saw it like maybe I was "growing up" I didn't even own any music to listen to, anything new was not very good to my ear, nothing was striking me as worth my time or money, I just wasn't interested tbh. I had already seen the best and better than anything new, I still believe that. But by about 27 I started to make an effort to do something productive to me in life seeing as how I wasn't going to college. So I did that, I found a niche that if I wanted to could still improve myself on, but I have had my challenges doing what I do, and it;s good, it did me a lot of good, but I also met a woman, a girl at the time, and that relationship really really did a number on me. I don't even want to say SHE did a number on me, she did, absolutely, but I was an idiot to not think she would :) and it really was just everything about her and it that did it to me. Badly. It did me in. So that fell apart, and by about 6 months to a year after the last time we spoke or had anything, for me it was hell. It was such emotional hell I can't even describe it and I never want to feel it again, and from all directions too, but the only thing I could think to do was "go get a guitar... you need a fucking guitar, now man... do it..." and that's what I did. I went do to the hock shop and bough a brand new but really crappy quality no name Startoscaster copy for $100. Brought that home, played it a bit, and found that it helped me so not even 2 months later I went down to the music store and grabbed an Epiphone G-400 SG and a cheap little Marshall MG, and then soon after Digitech RP Muti Effects box and I just played whatever I could find. I found my uncles old Def Leppard Hysteria Guitar tab book (the whole album transcribed by Wolf Marshall, I think) and I learned Def Leppard riffs.
These pictures are of a Epiphone Limited Edition Epiphone ES-335 Dot. Now, the Dot whethere it's Gibson should actually have dots on the neck. The Limited Edition parts of this guitar (and it is actually called a Dot, same as the Epihone ES-335 Dot they probably still make, same for the Gibson) are block neck inlays, binding on the neck and body, and Ice Tea finish. The only thing wrong with this guitar, and I fixed the problem for these pictures, is the tuners were crooked as hell, really really bad, all different directions, BRUTAL, but other than that this was an amazing guitar. It reminded me of the tone of The Beatles : Get Back

0 Comments