Advertisement

How to Stay up to Date on Tech Trends for Software Developers

How to Stay up to Date on Tech Trends for Software Developers Hi everyone! I am sharing with you ways to stay up to date on tech trends!
Here are some of the resources I spoke about:

Github trending:
Podcasts:
- if/else podcast
-potluck syntax podcast (

WHAT TO WATCH NEXT!

Side Hustles to Make You Extra Money From Home


My Story | How I got started in coding, what I do for a job, dreams & goals



I MADE A LINE OF TECH TSHIRTS!
THEY GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY!!


COME SAY HI!
Instagram:
Subscribe:
Tiffin T-shirts:

coding,college,computerscience,crackingthecodinginterview,developer,development,howto,interview,ios,jobhunting,jobs,jobsearch,mobile,programmer,programming,siliconvalley,software,softwareengineering,student,study,tech,techindustry,technical,technicalinterview,technicalwomen,womenintech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments