Advertisement

Drawing YOUR Art In MY Style - POSCA PEN EDITION | #DrawThisInYourStyle #4

Drawing YOUR Art In MY Style - POSCA PEN EDITION | #DrawThisInYourStyle #4 It's another episode of #DrawThisInYourStyle but this time... I use Posca Pens! Thank you to everyone who offered their art for me to redraw, I wish I could have drawn more!

buneadys:
remurmutt:
JustThatHuffle1:
enieledamart:
prziarts:

#PoscaPens
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

REDBUBBLE:

STORENVY:

PATREON:

TWITTER:

TUMBLR:

INSTAGRAM:



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATERIALS USED:



Pentel Graphgear 500 .7 Mechanical Pencil (HB Pentel lead)

Kneaded eraser

Posca Pens (All the colors and all the sizes)
Milan Watercolor Brush (6 round)
Strathmore® 400 140lb. coldpress watercolor paper



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I GUESS I GOT A PO BOX.



PO Box 5394 Victoria B

Victoria, BC V8R6S4

Canada

kasey golden,drawthisinyourstyle,redrawing your art,art style,drawing subscriber's art,posca pen,traditional art,paint pen,character design,redraw,speed paint,timelapse,real time,sketching,draw with me,art,illustration,paint,strathmore,watercolor paper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments